CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well Turkey Day is almost over! Yesterday, I made so much stuff in preparation for today. Some of the things that I made were: pan of mashed sweet potatoes, chocolate dipped biscotti, triple mint ice cream dessert, scotcheroos and 3 dozen cookies (though these I have to admit came from those pre-made cookie doughs that my son sold for a school fundraiser). Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since they were goggled up pretty fast before I had a chance to take any pictures, but I can post the recipes (and sources where I got them).

Before I go, I also wanted to list some of the things that I am thankful for:
1) My family & friends
2) The Love of my Eternal Father
3) My children and husband's health (oh, and me too)!
4) That my hubby and I are both employed in a field that won't change no matter the economy (people will always get sick and need to see a doctor!).
5) That we have a home and food for our family.
6) My ability to love and care for my family.

No comments: